M2 型特康泛塞封-Turcon Variseal M2
Walle sealing Variseal M2 is a single acting seal consisting of a U-shaped jacket and a V-shaped corrosion resistant spring.
Walle sealing Variseal M2 has an asymmetric seal profile. The heavy profile of its dynamic lip with an optimized front angle offers good leakage.
- Suitable for reciprocating and rotary applications
- Low coefficient of friction
- Stick-slip free operating
- High abrasion resistance
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to most fluids, chemicals and gases
- Withstands rapid changes in temperature
- Safe for contact with food and pharmaceuticals
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Can be sterilized
- Available in Hi-Clean version
- Interchangeable with O-Ring and Back-up Ring combinations to MIL - G - 5514F and ISO 6194
pressure: Maximum dynamic load: 45 MPa
(450 bar, 6527 psi)
Maximum static load: 60 MPa
(600 bar, 8702 psi)
Speed: Reciprocating up to 15 m/s (49 ft/sec)
Rotating up to 1 m/s (3 ft/sec)
temperature: -70 °C (-94 °F) up to
+260 °C (+500 °F)
Special TurconR and ZurconR
materials as well alternative spring materials are available for applications outside this temperature range.
compatibility: Virtually all fluids, chemicals and gases.
Note: At high temperatures operating pressures and speeds are lower.
Jacket: Material compound T40
Spring material: Spring code S (stainless steel),
Material No. 1.4310 (AISI 301)
Areas of Application
- Hydraulic components, e.g. cylinders, valves, pumps, etc.
- Chemical processing equipment
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Food and beverage processing
- Spindle seals for machine tools
- Pneumatics, cylinders and valves